Leah Maclean | MSc Nutrition & Public Health
Health Consultant & Personal Trainer
As part of my consultation service, I find out as much as I can about your health and lifestyle goals as well as your current state of health. I get to know your likes, dislikes, habits, allergies and general day to day routine. Then I do all the leg work to help you live a healthier life.
- I provide nutritional education, guidance and advice.
- I supply bespoke (and tasty), easy to follow meal plans using everyday ingredients.
- I deliver cooking lessons to you in your own home.
- I provide bespoke exercise plans that you will enjoy and maintain, working around you and your schedule.
- In 2018 I will also begin offering personal training and group exercise classes in Oxfordshire.
I will set you daily, weekly and monthly goals to help you slowly start to build more exercise into your life in a way that suits you. When you begin cooking from scratch more regularly you will begin to grow your nutritional understanding and be able to control exactly what goes into your food.
Staying fit and healthy does take work, but I’d like to help show you how to eat and keep fit in the nicest possible ways.