“Raw Ingredients” promotes the concept of cooking from scratch and involving exercise in your life in a way that works for you. I believe that these two things make up the Raw Ingredients of a healthy life.
As part of my consultation service, I find out as much as I can about your health and lifestyle goals as well as your current state of health. I get to know your likes, dislikes, habits, allergies and general day to day life. Then I do all the leg work to help you live a healthier life.
I work with a mix of clients that need help with specific, bespoke health and diet plans, including:
- Busy working professionals
- Pre & Post-natal women
- Diabetes sufferers
- Cancer sufferers
- Mental health sufferers
- I write your weekly/biweekly shopping lists.
- I supply bespoke (and tasty), easy to follow recipes using everyday ingredients.
- I deliver cooking lessons to you in your own home.
- I research areas and facilities local to you and organise forms of exercise that you will enjoy and maintain, working around you and your schedule.
- In 2018 I will also begin offering personal training and group exercise classes in Oxfordshire.
I will set you daily, weekly and monthly goals to help you slowly start to build more exercise in to your life in a way that suits you. When you begin cooking from scratch more regularly you will begin to grow your nutritional understanding and be able to control exactly what goes in to your food.
Staying fit and healthy does take work, but I’d like to help show you how to eat and keep fit in the nicest possible ways.